Expert Services offered:
- Botox/Dysport treatment
- Juvederm/Restylane treatment
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek augmentation
- Under eye dark circle correction
- Non Surgical Nose Augmentation
- Non Surgical Chin Augmentation
- Liquid FaceLift
- Underchin Fat
- And much more…..
What is Bruise Free Botox?
Dr. Avaliani is the only female physician in New York to offer the latest technological wonder that allows to directly see tiny veins when injecting, therefore decreasing chances of any bruising development from 50% to less than 5%. Amazing!
How does Botox work?
Botox works by relaxing muscles so that you forget how to make wrinkles.
How long does Botox usually last?
The effects usually last about 3-4 months.
How often should I get Botox?
After your first treatment, it is recommended to return when you start noticing movement in the area that was treated, which usually happens around 3 or 4 months.
How do I know if Botox is right for me?
Please come for a complimentary consultation and an Dr. Avaliani will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
What does Botox treat?
- Horizontal lines on forehead
- Lines between eye brows aka 11 lines (Glabella)
- Lines around eyes (Crow’s Feet or Lateral Canthal lines)
- Bunny lines (wrinkles on your nose)
- Smoker’s lines- vertical lines on the upper lip
- Wide jaw-slimming down the jaw line
- Neck bands- Platysma neck cords
- Hyperhidrosis – excessive sweating
- Gummy smile
- Migraine headache
- Chin wrinkles
- Liquid eye lift
- Brow lift
How Many Units Do I Need?
One dose does not fit all! Several important factors play an important role in determining the amount of units to be injected. Some of them are: age, sex, size of the area to be treated, degree of muscle movement, desired result the patient is looking for, previous response to treatment, etc. The amount of units varies from area to area and varies in each individual.
Look forward to seeing you at our office!