Post PicoSureFocus Rejuvenation Treatment
WHAT TO EXPECT
You just received the Royce Royce of skin rejuvenation treatments, which means recovery should be a breeze.
- Mild redness of the skin may be present for a few hours to a few days.
- Most redness lasts under 24-48 hours
- Sun spots or freckles may get darker, it’s normal
- Some areas of the treated skin may feel slightly rough to touch, it’s normal
- Sun spots will fall off on their own. Do not touch them.
WHAT TO DO
- Use gentle facial cleanser
- You may apply make up immediately after treatment
- Do Not use any acid peels for 1 week after treatment
- Do Not use any mild or strong scrubs for 1 week after treatment
- You may use hydrating masks
- Use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply to the treated area every day and every 2 hours when directly exposed to the sun.
- Sunscreen should be applied everyday regardless of the type of weather.
- Feel free to use any moisturizer of your choice that you feel will give best hydration to your skin without irritation. Great options are: Aquaphor, Cerave, Eucerin, Lubriderm, La Roche-Posay, Aveeno just to name a few. Aloe vera is ok as well. We can also give you a few options available for purchase in our office at the time of your appointment.
- No sun exposure, tanning beds and sunless tanning cream for 2-4 weeks prior to and after treatment. Sun exposure decreases the effectiveness of the laser treatment and can increase the chance of posttreatment complications.