How to improve veiny and wrinkly hands in NYC.
Match your hands to your beautiful face!
We all love advances in cosmetic and laser surgery and that’s why so many people use it now, due to virtually no downtime and phenomenal outcomes. Women focus on their face, then slowly improve their necks and chest to match their face, but forget about another very important body part, the part that is used for touch and affection, the human hands.
What causes hand aging?
Hands start to look older when the skin loses its elasticity and the fat disappears, giving way to bulging veins and tendon’s. What’s important to consider is also appearance of dark spots or sun spots which give away the aging hands. Therefore the perfect combination treatment is to remove the age spots, tighten the loose skin and plump up the volume.
How can Dr. Avaliani help?
Hand rejuvenating is gaining great popularity these days as a very simple and quick procedure with fantastic results. The exact treatment one person might need is very different from the other as the hands differ. Some people simply want to remove the unwanted age spots which they feel embarrassed about, while others have more pronounced volume loss, which gives them a very bony and old looking hand appearance and treatment for these two hands are very different as well.
How is the treatment done?
Dr. Avaliani will educate you about all the different options during your consultation. Treatment modalities range from the latest sun spot removal and skin tighening with PicoSure® Focus to simple dermal filler injection to add some volume. All injectable procedures are performed are under strict sterile conditions and are rather quick and painless with only takes a few injections. With the help of Accuvein laser technology and cannula injection techniques the result in no bruising and no damage to blood vessels, tendons or nerves, just young and rejuvenated hands that will match your face.
Renuva injections for hands
Renuva hand injections are a non-surgical treatment option for hand rejuvenation. Renuva is an injectable filler made from processed human adipose (fat) tissue. It is used to restore volume, improve skin texture, and rejuvenate the hands. Here are some potential benefits of Renuva hand injections:
- Volume Restoration: Renuva injections can replenish lost volume in the hands, addressing the appearance of bony or skeletal hands. The filler is injected into the targeted areas to provide a plumping effect and create a more youthful and fuller hand contour.
- Skin Texture Improvement: Renuva can help improve the texture of the skin on the hands. The injections contain small pieces of fat tissue that act as a scaffold, stimulating the production of collagen and promoting tissue regeneration. This can result in smoother, softer, and more rejuvenated skin.
- Natural-Looking Results: Renuva is derived from processed human fat tissue, which makes it biocompatible with the body. When injected, it integrates well with the existing tissues, providing natural-looking results. The filler blends seamlessly with the surrounding tissues, enhancing the overall appearance of the hands without looking overdone or unnatural.
- Long-lasting Effects: Renuva hand injections can provide long-lasting results. The adipose tissue in Renuva stimulates the growth of new fat cells and supports the regeneration of collagen, promoting lasting improvements in hand volume and skin quality. The effects of Renuva can be seen for several months to a year or more, depending on individual factors and the specific treatment plan.
- Minimally Invasive: Renuva hand injections are a minimally invasive alternative to surgical procedures. The treatment involves a series of injections into the hands, typically performed under local anesthesia. The procedure is generally well-tolerated, with minimal downtime and a low risk of complications.
It’s important to consult with a qualified provider who specializes in hand rejuvenation to determine if Renuva injections are suitable for your specific concerns and goals. They can evaluate your hands, discuss the potential benefits and risks, and create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve the desired results.