Written by: Anna Avaliani, MD
I’m excited to expand my expertise and to offer the BEST non surgical body contouring treatment with Sculpsure® to my patients. I tried it and loved it and I know my patients will love it too. This is the best and the most effective technology available today.
“Forget Coolsculpting as the ICE AGE is OVER”
What to expect during your consultation for Sculpsure ® with Dr.Avaliani?
- Please come in and be excited
- Be ready to show the area of your concern and discuss what kind of expectations you would like to have after your treatment
- Please bring a list of all your medications
- Please list all your surgeries, particularly abdominal surgery and remember their dates.
- Please list if you have any hernias. Your abdomen will be examined and checked for hernias
- After a careful history and physical examination, a treatment plan will be designed to achieve your desired outcome.
- Each treatment with Sculpsure ® consists of 4 applicators which can be completely customized to tailor each body composition.
- Each treatment lasts 25 minutes
- More than one area can be treated in the same appointment.
What to expect during your Sculpsure ® treatment with Dr.Avaliani?
- The treatment will start with signing forms and consents
- The next step will be taking treatment area photographs, measurements, and actual body weight before the start of the treatment
- You will be taken into a comfortable room where you will be connected to the Sculpsure ® machine
- Your skin will be applied with a special gel to allow better contact between your skin and the applicator
- You will be asked to find a comfortable position for the next 25 minutes. You can definitely move slightly, but there might be a small risk for loss of contact between your skin and the machine. If that happens, the sensors on the applicators will signal accordingly
- Once the start button starts, you will start feeling a slight cooling sensation of your skin for the first 4 minutes, followed by warming sensation.
- The warming sensation is very comfortable and for me my discomfort level was 1 out of 10, and during clinical trials the average discomfort level was 3.7 out of 10. Score of 10 is reserved for the worst possible pain ever!
- After 5 minutes, your body fat temperature will reach the desired temperature goal of 42-47 or 107-116˚F.
- The remainder of the treatment will remain at this temperature goal as this is the optimal goal for fat cells to get very uncomfortable and start exploding, aka dying.
- If at any time during the treatment session it gets too hot, you will be given “cool blast” treatment to slightly cool the superficial skin. This will not affect the temperature deep under your skin, only the skin right under the applicator. Fat cells are located much deeper down
- After 20 minutes, your treatment is done
- You will be disconnected form the applicators
- Your skin will look completely normal. The gel applied before the treatment will be cleaned and you can resume your activities immediately. Even head straight t the gym,
- There is no pain, no massaging, no rubbing of the treatment area required
- This treatment is very comfortable and super effective
What to expect immediately after your Sculpsure ® treatment?
You really feel normal and might have slight cramping sensation. No bruising. No signs of any kind of damage to the skin whatsoever. It’s easy to hide even from your partner.
Can you have more than one Sculpsure ® treatment the same day?
This is a two part answer. YES you can have another treatment, but it cannot be on the SAME area you just had your treatment.
Which areas can Sculpsure ® treat? Quick answer: Almost ALL!
- Upper arms
- Back rolls (bra rolls)
- Upper abdomen
- Lower abdomen
- Love handles (muffin tops)
- Back handles
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Back of thighs
- “Banana rolls” aka under butt roll
When should you have your next treatment session?
You should wait 6 weeks between treatment sessions
How much does Sculpsure® treatment cost?
Average treatment session costs between $400-$600 per applicator. Some providers offer treatment price per area. Please call our office for special pricing!
How do I know if Sculpsure ® treatment is right for me?
Please call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Avaliani to see if this treatment is right for you. Don’t wait to reveal your best body ever.