Written by Anna Avaliani, MD
Who is an ideal candidate for SculpSure treatment?
Why Choose Dr.Avaliani for your Bespoke SculpSure Treatment?
- Dr. Avaliani is a Top SculpSure provider in NYC
- Over 5 treatments performed daily!
- Over 100 treatments monthly
- Over 400 paddles monthly
- Over 1000 treatments performed and counting
- Consultation, treatment design and treatment personally performed by Dr. Avaliani
SculpSure Ideal candidate is:
- Someone who simply wants to look and feel better
- Someone who is trying to get rid of stubborn area of fat
The most common areas that have isolated areas of fat pockets that seem to be resistant to diet and exercise are present in the abdomen and around love handles
- Someone who is currently exercising at least 2-4 times a week
SculpSure is not a weight loss treatment. It is simply reducing the amount of fat in the areas resistant to exercise
- Someone who is watching what they eat
SculpSure will not help you lose weight. It will help you feel better about yourself once you feel like you have done everything possible with your diet and need a little boost
- Someone who is looking for a little boost in appearance
SculpSure gives new confidence to people who had the treatment as they see an improvement in their body that they could not achieve with dieting and exercising alone
- Someone who has reached a plateau in their lifestyle regimen
If you are giving up and are bothered by a “pooch” of fat on your body after all the hard work you have been doing, then SculpSure is the right treatment for you.
- Someone who does not want surgery
SculpSure has absolutely ZERO downtime and gets rid of stubborn areas of fat. No surgery needed. No Scars. No cuts. No anesthesia. No recovery
- Someone who does not want to have any downtime
SculpSure has ZERO downtime and leaves no suction marks on your skin and no bruises!
- Someone who’s BMI is under 30
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on your weight in relation to your height, and applies to most adult men and women aged 20 and over.
BMI less than18.5: Underweight
BMI is 18.5 to 24.9: Normal
BMI is 25 to 29.9: Overweight
BMI is 30 or higher: Obese
Every SculpSure Treatment
- Always requires a consultation
- Always needs a proper physical exam
- Always needs a custom treatment design
- How many applicators does one need for SculpSure?
It is the most commonly asked question and its answer is always you need a consultation. The short answer is that the number of applicators depends on the the area being treated, the size of the area and the result you are looking for.
In 25 minutes you have 4 applicators to be used, and these applicators can be placed in one area or in multiple areas as long as they cover the surface area of concern.
- Can multiple body areas be treated with SculpSure in 25 minutes?
Yes they can be, but this varies from person to person and can only be determined at the time of your consultation/physical exam.
The bottom line is: Trust yourself to an Expert to get the best results if you are spending the money.
Cheap is never good and good is never cheap! Your health and safety is PRICELESS.
To make an appointment for your Bespoke SculpSure treatment, please call 212-673-8888 or visit www.dravaliani.com